A New Way to Pay
To provide you with a better customer experience, FlashFiber has made some changes to our billing system.
FlashFiber continues to grow, and as part of our growth, we have been working hard to deliver a world-class customer experience. Being one of our earliest customers, we thank you for helping us develop our business and learn to adapt to your needs along the way.
One of the changes we are making is an upgraded payment system that gives you more control over how you interact with FlashFiber. As part of this new system, you will notice some changes in how things look and how you may have been making payments. See the sample below.
In an effort to streamline our billing process, we are moving all billing to an electronic format.
If you have already opted to receive email billing, this will continue. If you are currently receiving a paper bill, this will be replaced with an emailed bill.
If you wish to continue receiving a paper bill, there will be a $2 monthly charge.
Your FlashFiber Account
Your FlashFiber account will now be accessed through the FlashFiber website and not the Joe Wheeler EMC site.
Many of you have been paying through the JWEMC website or app. While this option will no longer be available, the new FlashFiber account site gives you new options and more control.
To access your FlashFiber account, click on the Login for Payment button at the top right corner of this page. When you see the login screen enter your email address (the same address this email came to) and then click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Follow the instructions to create a new password.
Once your new password is created, you can now log into your FlashFiber account to make payments, change email addresses, schedule recurring payments, and view your bills and history.
Ways to Pay
There are still multiple ways to pay your FlashFiber bill.
- Pay online using your FlashFiber account. You can pay online by credit card or e-check.
- Kiosks at JWEMC offices. While FlashFiber payments will no longer be accepted at the counters in our JWEMC offices, you can use the payment kiosks located in the foyers of all three JWEMC offices and the drive-through kiosks located at the Moulton and Hartselle offices.
- By mail. You can still mail a payment to the address on your FlashFiber bill.
- By phone. Pay your fiber bill over the phone, 24 hours a day. Just call (256) 567-4140 and select option 1. Follow a few easy prompts, and you’re done. It’s that easy!
- Autopay. The easiest way to make your FlashFiber payment is to set up auto-pay through your FlashFiber online account. This lets you set it up once, and not have to worry about it again.
Thank you for continuing to grow with FlashFiber, your world-class internet service, right here at home. If you have any questions about these changes or anything else related to FlashFiber, give us a call at (256) 567-4140.